Every MP3 Flash Player I found need to click "Play":
http://musicplayer.sourceforge.net/
http://blog.forret.com/2005/01/playing-mp3-with-an-embedded-flash-player/

I don't've Adobe Flash software.

On 11/8/06, eric dolecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
use a SWF that streams an MP3 from your server... should work almost
immediately. No JavaScript required.