Arrgh!!  Yeah, I thought the idea was a long shot.  Thanks again for all of
the responses.  I love finding such healthy communities like this out there!

-Adam

On 11/12/06, Rákos Attila <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

AF> I'd basically like a signed
AF> Flash movie that could do the same thing, using Flash instead of Java
AF> because it's more ubiquitous and doesn't take so friggin' long to
launch.  I
AF> imagine there's still no way though huh?

You are right, there is no way :) You cannot sign a Flash movie and
Flash doesn't allow the fine-tunning of security permissions (as Java
does). Maybe it will provide more options in a future version (or at
least in Apollo, which seems to be similar to Java Web Start in this
respect).

  Attila