Zárate wrote:
> Does anyone know if Wii or XBox have it as well?

Big announcement went out a few weeks ago that Opera for the Wii was
coming with native Flash support. They tiptoed around the issue of
version numbers in the original press release, but if you look at
previous/other news, Opera has a distributor license for the Flash 7 SDK.

So... that's the most probable answer.

My full mumblings on the subject:
  http://ammonlauritzen.com/blog/2006/09/26/wii_for_flash/
(disclaimer - site is probably only 5% flash/flex related :P)

I haven't heard anything new since then, so I'm assuming nothing's changed.

Ammon