From: Christopher Whiteford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Sent: Wed, 15 Nov:38:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Strange XML problems

Well with _lockroot you can still access _level0 and _parent vars and I know
that it is frowned upon but you could try using some _global variables as
well perhaps,  to see if that makes a difference. The problem with working
in flash versus using browsers is the timing. I have had issues just between
the timing of how a movie loads for a different browser, and as you are
experiencing it drove me pretty mad.

I guess I am lucky as I have access to a mac and a pc which in cases like
this make it a bit easier to get to the _root of the issue.......(pun
intended)

Can you post this somewhere where I could test it real quick? as without
looking at your code it is pretty tough to guess where exactly the issue is
and to at least see it might be helpful.