From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dani Bacon
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 5:50 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] changing a MovieClip instance class at runtime inAS2
?

hey TMK. thank you for your interest :)

i started working with FlashDevelop + mtasc and would like to compile my
projects solely via FlashDevelop. this way i would have the design team i work
with set up the symbols and stage with all the visual assets needed, and set up
linkageIDs to them. then i would be able to set up those symbols functionality
via external code.
i wouldnt mind linking classes to MCs using the symbols properties panel, but
FlashDevelop ignores those links. so using registerClass in Main i can link
linkageIDs to classes but that only works for dynamic attachments of MC
instances.

any ideas ?

[snip..]