Hi,

First post, excuse me if it's too much of a noob question...

I'd really like to use TextMate in place of the Flash IDE editor for my actionscript, but I'm not a hardcore, OOP coder - I'm using objects in the library and a more linear structure. I've searched for tutorials on the subject, but the only one google turns up has gone from the site it links to.

My question I guess is, is there a way to simply 'edit in external editor', in the same way you can with Dreamweaver (or at least, you could when I last used it), and then compile in the IDE. Anyone know of any newbie tutorials for setting this (or something like it) up, available online?

Mark, what's your workflow?

Thanks.
Richard.