On 12/1/06, Wojtek Dabrowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Ian,

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately, pre-rendering is really not an
option. I need to render the video in response to user input, inputs
coming from a few other nodes, and the state of the server itself (e.g.
load) - basically a heap of information that I don't have earlier.

I don't quite get that - surely the user input can be sent back to the
server, then the server can render based on all the inputs?

I do agree it may put quite a load on the server; but if you want to
get the data out to the client in a timely fashion, you may just have
to put up with that as a requirement of your app and provide
servers/load balancing accordingly.

Ian