Micky Hulse wrote:
Just curious if my sleep deprived thinking is on the right track... if so, how do you handle similar situation?

Well, I feel like a dolt... this whole day I have been banging my head on keyboard trying to figure out why I could not get totalframes, or control the inner-workings of the loaded swf...

Ends up that it was the swf that had the problem.

I had created all my swf's by exporting them out of an FLA by right clicking on the movieclip in the library and choosing "Export Flash Movie".

Not sure why that would break things... I can guess.... but whatever the case may be, looks like I need to figure out a different way to generate my swfs...

Ok, now time for sleep for real this time... can... barely... type...

Thanks for putting-up with me all. :)

 Wishlist: <http://snipurl.com/vrs9>
   Switch: <http://browsehappy.com/>
     BCC?: <http://snipurl.com/w6f8>