All,

I'm working on an RIA using Flash. One of the requirements is that, at
the end of the "experience," the user should be able to
create/download a PDF containing a bunch of charts, graphs, tables,
and text, all customized based on her inputs.

I've looked into g.wygonik's blazePDF. While this looks like an
awesome component, I don't think it's robust enough to do everything
I'll need - the PDF output I'm expecting may easily run to 20+ pages
of complex charts - drawing each page line-segment at a time may not
be feasible. Plus, the appearance of the output is critical - all
kinds of curves, gradients, etc. - the "fancy stuff."

Another requirement is that the PDF should "pull-in" a few
pre-generated PDFs and incorporate them into the output file.

I'm guess I'm looking for a server-side solution.

I don't even really know if anything like this is possible, but if
anyone has any insights, tips, or experience they could share, I'd
greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,
Matt Stuehler