I have not tried SWFAddress but i've heard good things.  A friend of mine,
Matthew Tretter, released his StateManager not long ago which i have used
however, and it's been working quite well for me in a few different
projects.  So to give you more choices:

http://exanimo.com/as2/StateManager

hope this helps some,
Dunc