Sorry,  maybe I do something wrong but I can not get PlayHead Time

var movie_flv:mx.controls.MediaDisplay;

var nc:NetConnection=new NetConnection();

nc.connect(null);

var ns:NetStream=new NetStream(nc);

ns.setBufferTime(3);

ns.onStatus=function(info){

           if (info.code=="NetStream.Buffer.Full "){

                                   bufferClip._visible=false;

                       }

                       if (info.code=="NetStream.BufferEmpty"){

                                   bufferClip._visible=true;

                       }

                       if (info.code=="NetStream.Play.Stop"){  //this place
not always works. So for some video

//it just stops at the end. I want it goes to the

//start position and paused.

                                   ns.seek(0);

theVideo.attachVideo(ns);

ns.play("video/shoeshdmaster_vp6520.flv");

var videoInterval=setInterval(videoStatus,10);

ns["onMetaData"]=function(obj){

           duration=obj.duration;

}

function videoStatus(){

                       trace(movie_flv.playheadTime)  //show undefined

           }