Hello flashcoders,

Does anyone know the cause of the javascript error: "Object doesn't
support this property or method" when using ExternalInterface.call()
to comunicate between Flash and Javascript?  My javascript function is
triggered, but before executing its actions, a javascript error popup
appears with the message :"Object doesn't support this property or
method". Even if the javascript function is blank (nothing to
execute), the javascript error still appears.
No javascript error in Firefox or Opera, but only in IE (6 and 7).
I get this error both locally and on the webserver.
All the tests were made with FlashPlayer 9.

Thanks a lot,

Nick