-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Hairy Dog
Digital
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 11:17 AM
To: 'Flashcoders mailing list'
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Getting Frames Per Second

Hi Daniel,

Just out of curiosity, why do you need to detect/see the framerate in your
published SWF?

...Rob

This e-mail and its attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) and may contain privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, displaying, copying,
or use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete and
destroy any record of this message. Thank you.

: : ) Scott