I do some overly complicated worflow just to keep using SEPY. It goes like this.

Turn windows sharing on the the mac. Mount that share as a drive in Windows. I
put all my classes here. I don't have the problem of the IDE not seeing the
classes doing it this way.

Have Flash open on the Mac with all the correct fonts for the project. I edit
all my classes in SEPY/PC and hop over to the mac to compile.

VirtueDesktop is great for this, allowing me to switch back and forth between
platforms running fullscreen:

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/16530

Sharepoints is great for setting up multiple shares on the mac:

I use a similiar process to publish to the mac's Sites folder allowing me to
test through a browser on both the mac and pc.