ps with respect to the multiple logger thing, in xflas2 you dont create
different loggers for a class, you simply create one logger and control the
output for a class with filters etc. This allows you for example to:
- print only output from certain classes
- specify the detail for separate classes
- print only info from certain methods in certain classes, ignoring others
- print info from a method a maximum amount per time unit, eg onEnterFrame
in a 120 fps movie, only output a log msg once every second

All settings can be controlled through an XML file although that part hasnt
fully been fleshed out. Serialisation and deserialisation of the loggers
configuration to xml is operational, however the loading of the xml is not
yet part of the logging framework.