Hello,
(first of all, sorry for my english)

I have the Tree component in my scene and this is generated by a xml. It's
working fine.

But I want to know the _x and the _y of any tree node or folder, by passing
mouse over them, with the function itemRollOver.

For example, the Tree shows that:

FOLDER
----SubFolder_A
----SubFolder_B
--------SubFolder_B1
--------SubFolder_B2
--------SubFolder_B3
----SubFolder_C

If the mouse is over "SubFolder_B1" the _x and the _y are diferent than
"SubFolder_A"...

I try with a Listener, like this:

var listenerObject:Object = new Object();
listenerObject.itemRollOver = function(eventObject:Object) {
   trace(menuTree2.selectedNode._y);
};
menuTree.addEventListener("itemRollOver", listenerObject);

but the tracer is "undefined".

Somebody knows about it?

Thanks a lot!