For your FLV, you should load it dynamically and keep it external. We
had lots of external assets used by our SWF (MP3, FLV, pictures) and we
kept them out of the SCOs and out of the imsmanifest.xml, it was
becoming hard to list all those files in there ! But if you only have a
few external files, then you should (as it is best practice) keep them
listed in the manifest.<<

Great, glad to know this is possible. However, did you have control of the LMS server? Or are the FLV's on a separate server? I as as the whole point of scorm and sco's are to enable them to be deployed by almost any LMS, and the admins of this one seem to think that is important.

Thanks for the scoring info. I think we'll just keep the overall score for now as that should work fine.

Dave -
Head Developer
www.blurredistinction.com
Adobe Community Expert