I've got some information that might either be contained in a swf file or an
xml file. What I'm doing (stripped down) is this:

function loadText():Void {
        var tSwf:String = pPath + "texts.swf";
        var tContainer:MovieClip = this.createEmptyMovieClip("txt",
this.getNextHighestDepth());
        var tLoader:MovieClipLoader = new MovieClipLoader();
        tLoader.addListener(this);
        tLoader.loadClip(tSwf, tContainer);
}
function onLoadError(tContainer:MovieClip):Void {
        tContainer.removeMovieClip();
        importText(pPath + "texts.xml");
}
function onLoadInit(tContainer:MovieClip):Void {
        <stuff here>
}

So it tries to load in the .swf, and if this isn't found, it looks for the
XML. Running locally, this is working fine. But running online, it's
failing: despite the fact that the swf file doesn't exist, it's running
onLoadInit instead of onLoadError.

Anyone have any thoughts?
Danny