Hi All,

I have an flv loading into an instance of flvPlayback, all of a sudden it has started freezing about 2 seconds into the playback, and just stalls.

The rest of the ui is still interactive, and I can use buttons to jump to other sections of the site etc. so it's not that flash is freezing up. I can also open the flv in quicktime and it plays through fine, so the video appears to be ok.

The video is playing locally (it will be running from a cd) and is not the largest video we're using, so it doesn't seem to be any obvious issue.

Anyone got any clues to help me out?

Thanks a lot

Sam