Hi all,

Is there a way to simulate how an airbrush tool or a calligraphy brush works
using Flash Drawing API? I'm talking about drawing tools you see in
MS-Paint, where an airbrush produces random dots/circles near the mouse
cursor while calligraphy brush is like a regular brush but the tip is oval.
I know that using capsStyle argument in lineStyle method can produce rounded
or squared tip, but no oval. Does anyone know how to create a custom tip
(capsStyle) for lineStyle? If the regular Drawing API isn't sufficient, can
anyone give any ideas of other ways to achieve this? I was thinking of
looping an attachMovie method during onEnterFrame/onMouseDown to place
custom shaped MCs. Is this a good idea to go with?

thanks,
Guntur N. Sarwohadi