This is ridiculous. Please stop this foolishness on the list. If you ask me,
this Ian guy is as stupid as the Omar guy, because this list is
something of a different nature, if someone sent u an email of
something you dont like, delete it. Stop your whining, and stop making
a big deal about small things, and stop trying to be the "good guy"
and "bad guy" everyone has done good things and bad things in their
lives...this list is not a list about morality or piracy. Keep the
subject matter, or take it private. there are many subscribed
individuals who do not care to have their inboxes inundated with this
kind of crap.

A bit late for valentines day. It was an interesting read while it lasted
though.