I don't mean to derail this topic, but I have read about JSON so would this be an ideal spot for it?

On Mar 7, 2007, at 7:50 AM, Hairy Dog Digital wrote:

Why TEXT and not XML?

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Abaffy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 10:42 AM
To: Flash
Subject: [Flashcoders] How to read variables from file into an array.

Hello,

        All the information I have found on this seems to indicate that the
file is read as one big chunk into variable pairs. So if the file contains &Var1=Something1 and &Var2=Something2 these are split up by the system into var1 and var2 with their associated values. However what I would like to do is I have records for home listings all in a TEXT file. So my records look
like

Mls=123456
Price=123456
Bedrooms=4
Bath=2.5
Sqft=1200

Mls=988765
Price=654466
Bedrooms=3
Bath=1.5
Sqft=955

Etc..
I would like to read this into an Array_MLS(), Array_Price etc... but can no
information on how to do this. Any help would be great.

Thanks