It's strange that they would "think that Flash is for fast computers and
high bandwidth" as the Flash player's ubiquety is due in no small way to
the fact that it is very well optimised for speed and size to allow it to
run on most machines. Of course I have no idea what you're running it on
in the Philippines so maybe that's a factor

w: www.flashcoder.net/blog