Yeah, we're doing a couple of small proof of concept projects in house
using WPFe but it is very far from a Flash killer. It has a couple of nice
features like the graphical code behind but the implementation is very
much like their attempt at code behind HTML with Frontpage - full of
unwanted crap. The product will improve but Adobe have a fantastic product
(Flash), first-to-market advantage and a very large and loyal
developer/designer base. Flash is the future, get used to it ;)