Ok it's great , but i have to di it in AS 2 FOR NOW

so anybody got some idea's for an iso engine for large screens in AS2

gilels
Le 14-mars-07 à 19:54, Pedro Taranto a écrit :

its a nice work, do you pretend to share the as2 code too ??

--Pedro Taranto

matt zb escreveu:
Hi,

I've been working on an AS3 isometric game engine for a few months now.

http://www.zenbullets.com/isometric/

It's not finished, and it's not open source (yet), but may be of interest if
you are developing along similar lines.

matt

gilles wrote:

Hi all,

we are currently looking for a tile iso game engine for one of our
projects.

Does anybody knows some good engine with the new flash 8 enhancement
even commercial we are interessed.

Don't hesitate to contact me.

It doesn't need to be multi-player but we must have the source to
adapt it to our use.

PS: maybe pixlib but we didn't find much over the iso game

BERTRAND Gilles
B-services sprl
248, rue des canadiens
7022 HYON