-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gustavo
Duenas
Sent: 29 March 2007 02:46
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] The great CS3 Swindle

Hi Joe,  do you have friends in the US? someone with an address, you just
buy the programs in the US with your credit card and then your friends can
send this to you using dhl , fedex or ups, sounds logic?
I used to do that several times buying programs when I was living in
Ecuador, South America..or you can just go on vacation and shopping
Spree!!!

heheheh!

Regards

Gustavo Duenas

When I was living in the
On Mar 28, 2007, at 10:27 AM, Joe Wheeler wrote:

> Has anyone checked out the international prices on CS3?
>
> I can hardly believe how badly the UK is getting fleeced.
>
> I'm upgrading from CS1 Creative Suite and Studio 8 to CS3 Design
> Premium. In the US that's $599.00 dollars, but in the UK pounds it
> works out to £703.82.
> Take the exchange rate into account and UK customers are paying...
>

> 1,384.51 USD!!!
>
> Sales tax in the UK is 17.5% but the Adobe price hike is a whopping
> 231% - W T F?

> http://www.figleaf.com http://training.figleaf.com

j:pn
http://www.lennel.org