Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:56:36 +1000
From: Stephen Ford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Flashcoders] Video delivery process ...
To: "flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com"
        <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>

Hi,How do I preload video when the target player is 7?.The delivery
technique I'm using is progressive download.Should I be using a proxy SWF to
load an external FLV (because the Video class in Flash doesn't have anyway
of polling the size of an external FLV, or how much of that FLV is loaded -
unless I'm missing something).Thanks.