Any reference from where I can read this difference in detail.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cay Garrido H.
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 5:47 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] You Tube + Progressive download of flvs

Its progressive download, Google Video uses streaming... You can check
it by jumping forward to a certain point in an unloaded clip and check
if it loads from the start of the video till that point, or if it loads
from that point on... the latter is streaming ;)

"How YouTube is handling the large traffic with progressive download?"
I think you should read a bit more about what the differences are between
progressive download and streaming, I think you'll get it then... ;)

Cheers,

Cay