Would something like Northcodes SWF studio be very secure - I jsut
found out that (from their overview page) ...

****
Protect Your Work:  Are you worried about people extracting the files
you bundle with your applications? File resources you bundle with your
application can be encrypted using unbreakable 448-bit blowfish
encryption. When combined with V3's secure loader your files will
finally be protected from prying eyes.
****

That means I can have external swf, flv's etc. and they will be
encrypted using blowfsh encryption? That sounds good enough to me at
least on a good deterrant level?

Or am I being naive?

Thanks,

Nik