thanks guys, I've just download a data connection wizard and a grid wizard from adobe exchange, I found it here:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/datawizards.html

is quick to use and nice, the thing I have to figured out is how to assign the link property (open a webpage) to the links in xml.

by the way the file has .cfm but is a rss or xml file inside...xml tags and all of that.

Regards

Gustavo