Or have the function return it, which is what it seems like would be
the right thing for that method.

  -Andy

On 5/1/07, Ron Wheeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am not sure if you are showing all the code but in your code fragment,
newPost is a local variable that will be destroyed as soon as createPost
ends. A short and brutal life.

It needs to be a class property and you will want to have a getter to
access it.

Ron