I'm trying to figure out the best approach for my class structure. I have
form valildation class that checks for different items (about 20 items),
then I needed some items of the same class for a smaller form (only 4
items). I could extend the first class and use it with my smaller form but
there other 16 methods that I dont need to load into the smalle form.  What
would be a good approach?

I know I could create a class for each method and then instiatiate each one
as needed, but is that the best method? I was wondering if there was a way
to tell flash only to get the methods needed and forget the rest.