Sorry to offend.

I don't know how that got cut out of the email I sent. Perhaps I hit send
prematurely. Josh, for more info on injecting, this little article may help:

    http://www.devx.com/webdev/Article/31420/0/page/2

followed by a way to use that, and a server-side solution like LightTPD, PHP
or CF to deliver streaming video at little to no cost.

    http://www.devx.com/webdev/Article/31960

Rich