-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of eric e.
dolecki
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:26 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [flashcoders] Q: binary data (JPG) in XML

I have been asked if its possible to have Flash display a JPG thats stored
in XML as a binary object (ie. I don't get a path to the JPG, I get the
JPG). I have NO idea what this XML looks like yet, but perhaps someone has
done this already?

I am not very good with BitmapData, etc. yet and unsure if one needs
ByteArray stuff or not.

Any insight would be good ;)

- Eric