Hi, Duncan!
It seems like a very great finding!
Thanks for the URL.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Duncan Reid
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 9:54 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] OT: Extract flv metadata using php

I found these while searching for a way to insert cuepoint data into FLV via
php, never did get very far though, I have not tried them myself, but if
your a php guy i'm sure you will be able to get something useful out of
them.

http://blog.netxus.es/projects/flv4php

looks like an flv module for getID3, it might very well be included, can't
be certain though...
http://getid3.sourceforge.net/source/module.audio-video.flv.phps

hope this helps some,
Dunc