Ok thanks I'll figure that out!
Cheers
hh

Le 5 juin 07 à 22:55, Hans Wichman a écrit :

Hi,
wait a few minutes more and it fades back in again:)

Seems like a movieclip not correctly stopping. This should have nothing to
do with looping.

Try Xray to figure out what happens.

greetz
JC

On 6/5/07, hervé hubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I have a strange issue on several of my animations.
If you play the animation online and leave the window open,
the animation will just disapear after a while, the screen will get
desperately empty...
Even with a loop in a movie clip playing indefinetely and with the
html loop parameter set on 'true'.
Does anyone has a clue on what this issue could be? a cache problem?
As an example: http://www.cevalos.com
Leave the window open and wait a few minutes, the animation will
disapear.
Thanks to anyone who can help!
hh