-----Original Message-----
From: John Trentini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 4:10 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Swf not loading at run time

Cedric, sorry I think I have sent my ealier reply to your personal email

address, my apologies

here is the code I use:

dropBtn.onPress = function() {

       //make the showContainer_mc visible

       showContainer_mc._visible = true;

       dropBtn_txt.text = myName; // what is the use of this step? Below you
are using "myName" what is the value of myName?

       //trace(thisName);

       if (myName == "sea bounty" && thisName == "brand development") {

           showContainer_mc.loadMovie("SeaBounty.swf"); // this call

works, sgtrtangely enough

       } else {

           showContainer_mc.loadMovie("showcase.swf"); // this one is

the one that does not work

       }

       loaded = true;

       removeDropMenu();

   };

The DropBtn are created dynamically and i make the fucntion call from

the constructor.

Cheers

JohnT