I think it's interesting to note that additional Adobe CS 3 software, will not take as long to install, since there are many common files shared between all the CS 3 stuff.

Still, it is pretty slow. Maybe Adobe could find a way to put all those tiny files into some kind of larger single file package.

Kevin N.

JulianG wrote:
I saw this coming... Once Adobe take over Macromedia, things would start to happen.
Bad things, I mean.

How come Flash CS3 Installer is over 400 MB, when Flash 8 was only 110 MB?? While I'm writing this the application in being installed (less than 50% progress).
How is it possible that it's taking AGES to do finish!
It almost seems like I was installing... I don't know Photoshop, or some other buggy Adobe software. Oh! s**t I am!

I'm scared! I hope they don't screw it with the Flash Player. That'd be quite harmful for us. I think. I don't see people updating Flash Player if it's 30MB or annoying in some other way.

Perhaps you guys had this discussion some time ago.
Do you have any URLs I can read about this, so I can find out if it is just me paranoid?

Thanks,
JulianG