-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Seth Green
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:17 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Flash Development on PC vs Mac

I'd say your choice of Mac vs. PC should go well beyond which is better
for flash development considering there are major differences between
the two.

I'd like to challenge the rest of the people on the list not to get into
a PC vs Mac fanboy debate and keep this particular discussion to flash
development on the two OSs.

My only anecdotal evidence is that my wife works for a prominent
interactive agency that does a ton of flash development. their entire
flash team uses Macs.