I'm currently developing on both.

My only immediate thought is that there are (currently) a few more
tools available on Windows. Notably FlashDevelop, which is an
excellent IDE that I use every day. And TortoiseSVN (there are Mac
equivalents, but they're not quite as slick).

However, if you get an Intel-based Mac and run Parallels/Bootcamp on
it then even those problems go away.

A couple of years ago I'd have said Windows (without a moment's
hesitation). Now? Whichever OS you're comfortable with.

One thought for you, tho' - have you any idea what platform your
audience will be using? If predominantly one or the other, make sure
you have access to that platform at least for testing purposes.

Ian