I'm a Flash developer (obviously) and I recently 'converted' to a Mac. Not
because it's cool or stylish (though obviously that's a bonus), but
because the technology was so much better, integrated and flexible. Having
Parallels on it means I can run Windows XP inside of OSX and they both get
issued their own IP addresses from the network. This means I have a client
server development system in one laptop (MBP). The only down side is that
they are more expensive and Apple support is a bit 'political'.

That's my ten cents worth. I wouldn't go back to a PC by choice now.

Sean
flashcoder.net