----- Original Message ----- From: "payal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 12:00 PM
Subject: [Flashcoders] Text Input Component

Hi All

I am trying to attach a movieclip containg  textInput component to the
stage. Its attaching successfully But I am not able to set its Text.

If you don't show what you are doing to set the text, we can't tell what's wrong..

Are you trying to assign to the textinput object itself rather than the text property?

Regards
Payal