To: "Jim Berkey" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] swf obfuscation - new challenge

http://www.tengerstudio.com/public/jumppeg2/

That was not harder than previous ones :) I think you are going on a
wrong way - hiding the real games source URL and preventing the user
from downloading is simply impossible. If I use some kind of a traffic
monitoring stuff everything is visible (personally I use Fiddler - not
for cracking Flash games :) just for debugging my applications).

 Attila