The ability to fire off an AIR application from a FLA quickly is very nice,
but I noticed something... nowhere are the dimensions of the thing set (that
I can see anyway).

So that means my app allowed to resize (don't like that), and because the
size isn't set, a comboBox set at the bottom edge of the app opens *down*
which means items are hidden.

I should dig some more about this, but for now its not allowing me to deploy
an AIR application that I would like to use myself.

Anyone have ideas about this?