Hello :)

for me it's exist three developpers :

1 - the beginners ... all informations it's important for it.

2 - The AS1/AS2 developper who read the list to understand the AS3 and not
develop with AS3 for the moment... All discussion over all difference with
the AS2 can be important.

3 - The developpers who develop in AS3 and read the reference ;)

For the 3 developpers the discussion about a problem or not it's always
important :) The event model concept it's not very for a newbee POO
developper and don't forget... we can't should be aware of all :)

EKA+ :)