Hi Dimitrios,

I stumbled over the same questions only some hours ago, and after
spending a lot of time searching the web, mailinglists and forums I
finally found the new Delegate class from Ian Thomas here:
http://wildwinter.blogspot.com/2007/04/come-back-delegate-all-is-forgiven.html
@Ian, when reading: Great work!
It's especially useful, when porting from AS2 and rewriting Events or
targets is not an option.

hth,
Matthias