\I'm no math whiz, does anyone know how I can draw a golden spiral and position
and move sprites/movieClips along a golden spiral path?

What is a golden spiral?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_spiral
"In geometry, a golden spiral is a logarithmic spiral whose growth factor b is
related to φ, the golden ratio. Specifically, a golden spiral gets wider (or
further from its origin) by a factor of φ for every quarter-turn it makes."

Or a spiral shape in general?  I want to position a point along the spiral
based on numerical data.  Then as things change, animate the object along the
path of the spiral.  I need this to be dynamic, not hand-drawn guide layers.
Anyone know how to translate this math to Actionscript?

Thanks,

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O Learning & Leadership Development