Yeah sound was a bit of code, test, re-read documentation, trail, and error process.

I ended up creating an internal class called tSound (light class with 2 members) that contained a Sound and a SoundChannel that is used in a SoundManager for individual sounds. I used
the SoundMixer to control global sound.

You alway have to instantiate a new SoundTransform when you want to manipulate either the volume or the pan for an individual sound or the SoundMixer itself. Which I don't like.

I haven't implemented converting ByteArrays to Sounds as I haven't the need for it. My next
step is adding positional sound when I get the chance to.

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

Cheers,
R.

EECOLOR wrote:
Maybe this is a project you would like to check out?

http://code.google.com/p/popforge/

Greetz Erik