Some excellent ideas here. Thanks!

I am not so worried about the screen shots. However, I AM worried about
people extracting my very complex vector graphics, scaling them anyway
they choose and printing any dimensions etc that they want and maybe
reselling in a market I would never think to check. I had considered
something along the way of the SVG solution you suggest Michael, but yes
its WAY to much extra work as far as I can imagine.

If anyone else is inspired to give me his 2 cents worth as to how to
construct the loading of a maps graphical elements to make it difficult to
reconstruct, I'm all ears.

All the best,

L. Stanford Vinson
www.wegame.dk