Unless there's a significant reason for needing separate XML files for each... keyframe(?)... you can put them all together much more easily and load everything from the beginning into an array of objects. This way you only have to refer to local storage and not have to call to the server over and over for each... uh... keyframe...

<news>

<article xmlns="http://www.#.com";>
<date>June, 22 2008</date>
<title>Article 1</title>
<content><![CDATA[The first manned mission to Mars...]]></content>
</article>

<article xmlns="http://www.#.com";>
<date>June, 24 2008</date>
<title>Article 2</title>
<content><![CDATA[The second manned mission to Mars...]]></content>
</article>

<article xmlns="http://www.#.com";>
<date>June, 29 2008</date>
<title>Article 3</title>
<content><![CDATA[The third manned mission to Mars...]]></content>
</article>

</news>

Not sure why you're using keyframes for each. You can keep the same textFields, and just update them.

Last tip: your news articles in the XML don't need to be news1, news2, news3. If you put them in an array you'll have news_array [0].title, news_array[1].title and so on.

-radley

<news xmlns="http://www.#.com";><newsDate xmlns="">June 29,
2008</newsDate><newsTitle xmlns="">First manned mission to Mars
lands</newsTitle><newsContent xmlns="">The first manned mission to Mars has touched down on the surface of the red planet. After six months of space travel, the five astronauts on board MarsEx 1 will finally experience an end
to their weightless conditions.</newsContent></news>